ABOUT MOTORCYCLE TRAINING SERVICES, INC.
- • To enroll, you must use the online registration. Online payment with a credit card is required at the time of registration.
- • Parent or Legal Guardian signature if the student is under 18.
- • Enrollment requires a valid drivers license or state issued ID. Student must present it at the start of the first riding session.
- • Hand eye coordination and balance.
Please have the following information ready when registering online.
- • Name, address and daytime phone.
- • Drivers license(or state ID) number and state and expiration date
(We will not accept licenses which expire prior to class start date!)
- • Date of Birth
Required safety gear durning the riding portion of the course
- • DOT ¾, modular, or full face helmet, no ½ helmets allowed.
- • Protective eyewear (eyeglasses, sunglasses, face shields, or goggles).
- • Durable jacket or long sleeve shirt, pants & full fingered leather gloves.
- • Sturdy over the ankle boots that extend minimum 5” above the heel. Motorcycle specific, construction, or hiking style. Hi Top basketball or tennis shoes not allowed.
- • Bring a cooler and plenty of water. You need to stay hydrated in the sun.
Our class sessions start promptly! Don't get locked out.
Students are not allowed to miss any of the instruction. If a student arrives late, or misses a session, they would have to pay for another class.
MAKE SURE YOUR SCHEDULE IS CLEAR BEFORE YOU SIGN-UP. THERE IS NO RESCHEDULING and NO REFUNDS WITHIN 7 DAYS OF YOUR FIRST SESSION.
Refunds or rescheduling prior to the 7 days are $25
There is a required wavier form and no guarantee of graduation.